Northway Golf Academy
*$50 fee will be waived with purchase of new equipment.
PRIVATE LESSONS -- $45.00 (Adult) - $35.00(Junior)
1/2 Hr. Individual
PRIVATE - 5 LESSON PACKAGE - $199 (Adult) - $155 (Junior)Individual instruction with any of our PGA teaching professionals. These lessons are booked in one half hour increments, and can be tailored to each individual's needs. Anything from the fundamentals to the smallest swing flaw will be addressed at your request.
Lesson Policy: All lessons must be prepaid in order to reserve your time with our instructors. Should you need to cancel or re-schedule a lesson or instructional program, we require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. Cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment will not be refunded. Due to the demand of lessons and advanced bookings, please schedule your appointments carefully. Clinics are booked in sessions. There are no make-up classes for partially missed sessions. TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS W/INSTRUCTION- $55.00 (Adult), $45.00 (Junior) Complement any private lesson with the latest in technology; the most comprehensive instructional package available anywhere. Choose from either the Vector Launch Monitor to maximize your drives, or V1 Computerized Video Analysis for the added consistency you've been looking for. These lessons are booked in one half hour increments.
PRIVATE GROUP LESSONS:
$60.00 per person-1 hour lesson (3- 4 golfers per group) An excellent opportunity for a small group of a similar ability level to receive instruction. Wheter beginning or trying to break eighty, this small group approach is most effective in helping each participant lower his/her scores. Focusing on specific group needs, the instructor will aid each individual as in a private lesson. The advantage clearly being economical as this lesson is one full hour in duration.
$55.00 (adult/adult), $50.00 (adult/junior), $45.00 (junior/junior) Experience the benefits of individual instruction with another friend or family member. This lesson is much the same as a private lesson, focusing on specific concerns, yet it allows two individuals to participate, often leading to the added benefit of helping one another after the fact.
Practice with the Pro’s - $30/person -- 1Hr./ Session (includes use of Range Balls)
- 6pm - 7pm
- Come out and work on your game with some Professional guidance. During this hour you will spend 30 minutes dedicated to the full swing and 30 minutes on short game (chipping and putting). Learn the proper way to get more out of your typical practice session!
- One of our teaching staff will oversee and give tips specific to your individual needs
- All Fridays May 5th - August 30th-- 6pm - 7pm
- (Exceptions - July 4th, July 8th, July 22nd)
- 10 person max
Junior Golf Clinic - $30/person -- 1Hr./Session (Includes use of Range Balls)
- 10am - 11am
- This program covers the fundamentals of a full swing and short game techniques including pitching, chipping and putting. Juniors will be grouped by age and ability with an emphasis on learning proper techniques and having fun playing the game.
- Ages 7 - 16
- Saturdays 10am - 11am
- FULL SWING - May 2nd, May 3rd, June 13th, July 11th, July 25th, August 1st
- SHORT GAME - May 16th, June 6th, July 18th, August 15th
Intro to Golf Clinic - CoEd $30.00 Per Person Per Session (Includes use of Range Balls)
- 6pm - 7pm
- A comprehensive introduction to the game of golf, designed specifically for beginners. Areas of instruction include grip, stance, alignment, posture and basic swing fundamentals.
- All Wednesdays 6pm - 7pm May 6th - August 26th
- Exceptions - July 8th, July 22nd, August 5th, August 19th
- 10 person max
Short Game Clinic - Co Ed $30.00 Per Person Per Session
- This clinic is sure to improve your ability to shoot lower scores. Regardless of you current level of play, focusing on the short game will make you better. Understanding the fundamentals of chipping, pitching, bunker play and putting will allow you to be more confident and consistent.
- 6 person max
- Available on Thursday's 6pm - 7pm
- May 7th - August 27th
- Exceptions - July 9th, July 23rd, August 6th, August 20th
FULL DAY Junior Golf Camp-(Ages 6-16)(Grouped by age)($275) 4 days, 10am-3pm(Mon-Thurs)
Each day will consist of 2 hours of targeting instruction (chipping, putting and full swing) at Northway Golf Center, a one hour lunch break, then a 2-hour on course playing lesson that will put the training into action at Barney Road Golf Course).(Transportation included for juniors) Students are dropped off at Northway Golf Center and picked up at Barney Road Golf Course
HALF DAY Junior Golf Camp-(Ages 6-16)(Grouped by age)($150) 4 days, 10am-12:30pm(Mon-Thurs)
The First 3 half-day classes will occur at Northway Golf Center on one of three practice stations (driving range, chipping area, putting green). Students will rotate through each skill set to ensure complete game enhancement. The initial day of camp will offer an on-course playing lesson at Barney Road Golf Course. *Students are to be dropped off and picked up at Barney Road on that day.*
Augusts 18-21 - TBD
To sign up for any of Golf School or Camp Programs online, you must do so through the town of Clifton Park by either printing out the registration form and mailing it in with payment or by using their online registration module. (Please Note: When doing the online registration you will be immediately prompted to create a username and password for the town of Cliftion Park enrollment module. After completed you must enter the name of the student under my household and then proceed to events list. Under events list you will select golf school and select the date that you wish to participate in. If you have any problems you may call the store 371-3141 and ask for Terry
For more Golf School or Camp information, scheduling information or to sign up for a Golf School or Camp online click here.
For the Office of Parks Recreation websiteClick Here
Please note private lessons and additional group instruction are also available anytime at Northway Golf Center. Please contact the pro shop at 518-371-3141.
*Any student not picked up within 15 minutes of class will incur $3.00/minute late fee.
Northway Golf will not be able to offer these programs unless there is a minimum of 12 participants.
Half Day Junior Golf Camp
Date: July 6 - July 9 -- Session 590-1
July 27 - July 30 -- Session 590-2
August 24 - August 27 -- Session 590-3
Time: 10:00am - 12:30pm -- (Monday - Thursday)
Full Day Junior Golf Camp
Date: July 20 - July 23 -- Session 590-4 *Session Cancelled*
August 3 - August 6 -- Session 590-5
August 17 - August 20 -- Session 590-6
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm -- (Monday - Thursday)