Northway Golf Academy
*$50 fee will be waived with purchase of new equipment.
PRIVATE LESSONS -- $40.00 (Adult) - $30.00(Junior)
1/2 Hr. Individual
PRIVATE - 5 LESSON PACKAGE - $179 (Adult) - $135 (Junior)Individual instruction with any of our PGA teaching professionals. These lessons are booked in one half hour increments, and can be tailored to each individual's needs. Anything from the fundamentals to the smallest swing flaw will be addressed at your request.
Lesson Policy: All lessons must be prepaid in order to reserve your time with our instructors. Should you need to cancel or re-schedule a lesson or instructional program, we require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. Cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment will not be refunded. Due to the demand of lessons and advanced bookings, please schedule your appointments carefully. Clinics are booked in sessions. There are no make-up classes for partially missed sessions. TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS W/INSTRUCTION- $55.00 (Adult), $45.00 (Junior) Complement any private lesson with the latest in technology; the most comprehensive instructional package available anywhere. Choose from either the Vector Launch Monitor to maximize your drives, or V1 Computerized Video Analysis for the added consistency you've been looking for. These lessons are booked in one half hour increments.
PRIVATE GROUP LESSONS:
$55.00 per person-1 hour lesson (3- 4 golfers per group) An excellent opportunity for a small group of a similar ability level to receive instruction. Wheter beginning or trying to break eighty, this small group approach is most effective in helping each participant lower his/her scores. Focusing on specific group needs, the instructor will aid each individual as in a private lesson. The advantage clearly being economical as this lesson is one full hour in duration.
$50.00 (adult/adult), $45.00 (adult/junior), $40.00 (junior/junior) Experience the benefits of individual instruction with another friend or family member. This lesson is much the same as a private lesson, focusing on specific concerns, yet it allows two individuals to participate, often leading to the added benefit of helping one another after the fact.
Practice with the Pro’s - $25/person -- 1Hr./ Session (includes use of Range Balls)
- 6pm - 7pm
- Come out and work on your game with some Professional guidance. During this hour you will spend 30 minutes dedicated to the full swing and 30 minutes on short game (chipping and putting). Learn the proper way to get more out of your typical practice session!
- One of our teaching staff will oversee and give tips specific to your individual needs
- All Tuesdays & Fridays May 2nd - August 15th-- 6pm - 7pm
- (Exceptions - July 4th, July 8th, July 22nd)
- 10 person max
Junior Golf Clinic - $25/person -- 1Hr./Session (Includes use of Range Balls)
- 10am - 11am
- This program covers the fundamentals of a full swing and short game techniques including pitching, chipping and putting. Juniors will be grouped by age and ability with an emphasis on learning proper techniques and having fun playing the game.
- Ages 7 - 16
- Saturdays 10am - 11am
- FULL SWING - May 3rd, May 24th, June 7th, June 28th, July 12th, July 26th, August 2nd
- SHORT GAME - May 17th, May 31st, June 21st, July 19th, August 16th
Intro to Golf Clinic - CoEd $30.00 Per Person Per Session (Includes use of Range Balls)
- 6pm - 7pm
- A comprehensive introduction to the game of golf, designed specifically for beginners. Areas of instruction include grip, stance, alignment, posture and basic swing fundamentals.
- All Wednesdays 6pm - 7pm May 7th - August 13th
- Exceptions - July 9th, July 23rd
- 6 person max
Short Game Clinic - Co Ed $30.00 Per Person Per Session
- This clinic is sure to improve your ability to shoot lower scores. Regardless of you current level of play, focusing on the short game will make you better. Understanding the fundamentals of chipping, pitching, bunker play and putting will allow you to be more confident and consistent.
- 6 person max
- Available on Thursday's 6pm - 7pm
- May 1st - August 14th
- Exceptions July 3, 10, 24
Junior 1 Day Golf School-(Ages 6-16)($95)
Consists of 2 hours of targeting instruction (chipping, putting and full swing) at Northway Golf Center, one hour lunch break, then a 2-hour on course playing lesson that will put the training into action(@Barney Road Golf Course).(Transportation included for juniors)Dates- July 14th, July 28th, August 11th
Junior Golf Camp-(Ages 6-16)(Grouped by age)($275) 4 days, 10am-3pm(Mon-Thurs)
Each day will consist of 2 hours of targeting instruction (chipping, putting and full swing) at Northway Golf Center, a one hour lunch break, then a 2-hour on course playing lesson that will put the training into action(@Barney Road Golf Course).(Transportation included for juniors)
To sign up for any of Golf School or Camp Programs online, you must do so through the town of Clifton Park by either printig out the registration form and mailing it in with payment or by using their online registration module. (Please Note: When doing the online registration you will be immediately prompted to create a username and password for the town of Cliftion Park enrollment module. After completed you must enter the name of the student under my household and then proceed to events list. Under events list you will select golf school and select the date that you wish to participate in. If you have any problems you may call the store 371-3141 and ask for Terry or Robert.
For more Golf School or Camp information, scheduling information or to sign up for a Golf School or Camp online click here.
For the Office of Parks Recreation websiteClick Here
Please note private lessons and additional group instruction are also available anytime at Northway Golf Center. Please contact the pro shop at 518-371-3141.
*Any student not picked up within 15 minutes of class will incur $3.00/minute late fee.
Northway Golf will not be able to offer these programs unless there is a minimum of 12 participants.