Continuing the evolution of a line engineered for performance, milled to precision and designed with elegance, the next generation of Scotty Cameron Select Putters brings difference through focus on the details. The 2018 Select line extends Scotty’s proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum with stainless steel bodies for superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel. Scotty concentrated improvements to the Select line’s sight, sound and sole components.
SIGHT – Refined Contours: With shape refinements to each Select model, Scotty focused on thinning topline appearances by giving each a slightly rounder radius. Plumbing neck dimensions, edges and angles have been squared up for a cleaner look from address.
SOUND – Enhanced Feel: Improved sound and feel are the result of up to 30% more vibration dampening materials, connecting face inlays with putter bodies.
SOLE – Superior Setup: Four-way balanced sole designs shift the balance point of each 2018 Select putter to account for the weight of the shaft and grip and each model’s offset for a putter that sits perfectly square at address and aligns more easily.
- Multi-Material Technology with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style
- Soft But Solid Feel from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads
- Modern Aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays, misted finishes and refined color and graphics
- Balance and Forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length
- Tour-Proven Performance and feedback from player-preferred soft, supple Black Matador Midsize grips