- Titleist developed the new TS2 fairway through a mission to create speed from every detail of the club, called the Titleist Speed Project.
- By stripping away everything and completely rebuilding their driver design, Titleist developed the Speed Chassis.
- The Speed Chassis encompasses all of the features that make this driver faster, longer, and every bit as accurate as ever.
- It starts with the thinnest titanium crown Titleist can make, shifting weight lower and deeper for an optimal center of gravity location.
- The variable thickness face is thinner and faster than ever, 100% inspected to maximize ball speed at impact.
- A new streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more club head speed.
- A new, taller Active Recoil Channel 3.0 increases and protects ball speed while helping lower spin.
- The TS2 fairways are ideal for golfers who are looking for forgiveness and accuracy from their fairway woods with added explosive speed.
- Speed Chassis design
- Ultra-thin titanium crown
- Thinner, faster club face
- New streamlined shape
- New Active Recoil Channel 3.0
- Optimized weighting for high launch and low spin
- SureFit hosel for independent loft and lie adjustments