For performance you can hear, feel, and see, look no further than the Toulon Design San Diego Putter. The Deep Diamond Mill face uses deep cross-hatch grooves to produce a slightly softer yet still crisp sound and feel at impact, while the small groove inside each diamond creates a tighter, more forward roll, helping the ball hold its line longer. San Diego features crisp lines, hand-polished edges, and a classic L-neck hosel ideal for a more neutral or gently arcing stroke path.
Deep Diamond Mill face
- Deep cross-hatch grooves control sound and feel by channeling vibration
- Small groove inside each diamond reduces backspin and creates a tighter, more forward roll
- Tighter roll allows the ball to hold its line longer for unmatched performance
- Milled from a solid block of 303 stainless steel to produce a slightly softer yet still crisp sound
- Creates a harmony of sound, feel, and roll, all in sync